[cabfpub] Audit Period ballot draft

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Tue Mar 28 14:46:08 UTC 2017

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 10:34 AM, Gervase Markham <gerv at mozilla.org> wrote:

> How about this?
>
> Audit Period: In a period-of-time audit, the period between the first
> day (start) and the last day of operations (end) covered by the auditors
> in their engagement. (This is not the same as the period of time when
> the auditors are on-site at the CA.) The coverage rules and maximum
> length of audit periods are defined in section 8.1.

Thanks, I think that works, and would be happy to endorse. (My own lack of
creativity was how best to reference Section 8.1 without suggesting it's
the exhaustive set of constraints on audit periods)

It does mean any changes/usages will need to keep that definition in mind,
but that's probably true regardless.