[cabfpub] Audit Period ballot draft

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Tue Mar 28 14:34:02 UTC 2017

On 28/03/17 16:08, Ryan Sleevi wrote:
> I'm still a little nervous about that approach within a "definition". I
> suppose it's a philosophical question - whether it's a necessary and
> sufficient condition to enumerate that in the definition, or whether
> it's suitable to let the restrictions on that definition be defined
> elsewhere.

I see the copy of the requirement in the definition as informational.

How about this?

Audit Period: In a period-of-time audit, the period between the first
day (start) and the last day of operations (end) covered by the auditors
in their engagement. (This is not the same as the period of time when
the auditors are on-site at the CA.) The coverage rules and maximum
length of audit periods are defined in section 8.1.

Gerv