[cabf_validation] Validation WG meeting minutes 2019-10-10

Stephan Wolf Stephan.Wolf at Gleif.org
Thu Oct 17 00:44:10 MST 2019

Ryan,

Please excuse my late response. I am pretty busy with preparing for large meetings next week in Washington.

As far as I recall, I insisted on public discussions on this list despite attempts to take it offline. All my comments and responses are recorded on this list and so are the statements of the participants.

To the best of my knowledge, I was approached by one individual who is neither an employee of a browser vendor not a CA. This individual suggested that I should not keep my position. I responded in accordance with my statements made in the CA/B Forum. Since this individual is on this list, please feel free to share your mail and my response with the group.

I am puzzled that we now act on hearsay. If anybody has to bring anything forward, he or she should do this openly.

Best,

Stephan