[cabf_validation] Jeremy's IP ballot

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Fri May 11 12:34:44 MST 2018

I agree that a parallel to #12 doesn't make sense, but it is possible to
parallelize 3.2.2.4.2 / 3.2.2.4.3

As an aside, I'd be saddened if we did a bunch of [reserved] numbering for
3.2.2.5 just to keep it in sync with 3.2.2.4. I'd be quite happy if we
treated them as distinct sets, with their own numbering scheme, since they
are providing different levels of assertions :)