[cabf_validation] Jeremy's IP ballot

Wayne Thayer wthayer at mozilla.com
Fri May 11 12:28:07 MST 2018

This ballot includes a parallel to domain validation method #1 that suffers
from the same fundamental problems. That should be removed, and I don't
think a parallel to method #12 makes sense here.

There are also a few typos that should be fixed:
* paragraph 2 - "using at a method"
* paragraph 4 refers to "domain validation method" instead of IP
* 3.2.2.5.1 - " except unless"

Thanks,

Wayne