[cabfpub] Naming rules

Moudrick M. Dadashov md at ssc.lt
Wed Mar 22 16:56:25 UTC 2017

This is fine if the locality/state is not the only way to reach the intended goal.
Thanks,M.D.

Sent from Samsung tablet.
While I appreciate the goal-oriented approach, as we've seen from the past decade of Forum operation, without accompanying the what with the how, we end up not accomplishing either.