[cabfpub] Naming rules

Moudrick M. Dadashov md at ssc.lt
Wed Mar 22 14:26:15 UTC 2017

Right, there maybe other confusing cases that's whš I think we should just require (what) uniqueness instead of locality/state (how).
Thanks,M.D.

Sent from Samsung tablet.
-------- Original message --------From: Dimitris Zacharopoulos via Public <public at cabforum.org> Date: 3/22/17  15:20  (GMT+01:00) To: public at cabforum.org Cc: Dimitris Zacharopoulos <jimmy at it.auth.gr> Subject: Re: [cabfpub] Naming rules

    If both companies "ABC" are located in the same city, then with
    current rules, there will be a DN collision, right? I don't think
    you can avoid that with the current BRs.

    Dimitris.

    On 22/3/2017 3:56 μμ, Jeremy Rowley via