[cabfpub] Ballot idea: Define "Audit Period"

Arno Fiedler arno.fiedler at nimbus-berlin.com
Sun Feb 26 16:22:32 UTC 2017

Hello,
asked the ETSI ESI and ACAB´c Collegues to give additional input on the
definitions  of "Audit Period" and "Audit Frequency" as defined in
European Norms.

Best regards and enjoy the week.

Arno

http://www.european-accreditation.org/information/etsistandard-en-319-403-published-to-provide-requirements-for-conformity-assessmentbodies-assessing-trust-service-providers-tsps