[Cscwg-public] Update to working draft - section 9

Corey Bonnell CBonnell at securetrust.com
Thu Apr 9 07:13:26 MST 2020

Hello,
Please see the attached for my review and updates to section 9.

Summary of changes:
-              Struck out language for organizationName field that is relevant only when the field is optional (we can move this to the “parking lot” if we don’t want to address this now)
-              Fixed references to use the correct section number for BR’s subject:countryName specification
-              Added references to BR individual identity section to cover IV case in subject field content requirements
-              Moved “no metadata” stipulation from OU field content specification to “Other Subject Attributes”

Thanks,
Corey

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.