[cabf_validation] 2023-05-18 Agenda

Corey Bonnell Corey.Bonnell at digicert.com
Tue May 16 16:28:39 UTC 2023

Hello,

I failed to realize on the previous call how close we are to the next F2F,
so this meeting will be largely dedicated to planning for the F2F. Agenda
for this Thursday's meeting:

1.	Check-in on multi-perspective domain validation work
2.	F2F agenda

a.	Delegation of domain validation to other parties
b.	Other topics

3.	Should we meet on June 1st (week before F2F)?

Minute-taker: Martijn

If you have any other agenda items that you would like to raise for this
call, please reply to this email. Additionally, if you have any agenda items
for the F2F that you'd like to raise, please share either on this Thursday's
call or by email to the list (if you can't attend this Thursday's call).

Thanks,

Corey