[cabf_validation] [EXTERNAL]- 2023-04-20 Agenda

Pedro FUENTES pfuentes at WISEKEY.COM
Tue Apr 18 17:07:14 UTC 2023

Hello,
If possible I’d like to discuss two topics:
- Amendment of definitions of JOI and JOR, to match other sections of the EVGL
- Disclosure of QGIS used for organization validation in EV certs

Txs