[cabf_validation] 2022-10-06 Meeting Agenda

Corey Bonnell Corey.Bonnell at digicert.com
Wed Oct 5 14:33:39 UTC 2022

Hello,

Agenda for tomorrow's meeting is as follows:

1.	Determine F2F Agenda -- we have a 2-hour time slot.
2.	2022-10-20 meeting - should we meet?
3.	Review and approve profiles ballot PRs/other profile ballot
discussion:

a.	https://github.com/cabforum/servercert/pull/392

4.	Continue analysis of the BRs for the use of the Applicant and
Applicant Representative Defined Terms. We will start at section 3.2.2.6
(skipping the IP address validation section, as it's duplicative of section
3.2.2.4).

As always, if you have any agenda items to add, please reply to this email.

Thanks,

Corey