[cabf_validation] 2022-11-16 Agenda

Corey Bonnell Corey.Bonnell at digicert.com
Wed Nov 16 12:48:26 UTC 2022

Hello,

Agenda for tomorrow's call:

1.	Certificate profiles discussion (if any). There are currently no
open PRs. However, I'm working on integrating the newest BR language into
the "profiles" branch and will be circulating a PR for that work soon.
2.	Inclusion of LEI in Subject
(https://github.com/cabforum/servercert/issues/354#issuecomment-1303201879)
3.	Use of "Applicant" and "Applicant Representative"

a.	We'll start at section 9 (mainly to cover the Subscriber Agreement
requirements)
b.	Review Ben's improvement of the language in section 1.3.3:
https://lists.cabforum.org/pipermail/validation/2022-November/001826.html
c.	Next steps

Scheduled minute-taker: Doug

If you have any other topics that you'd like to raise, please reply to this
email.

Thanks,

Corey