[cabf_validation] 2022-01-27 Meeting Agenda

Corey Bonnell Corey.Bonnell at digicert.com
Tue Jan 25 15:32:10 UTC 2022

Hello,

In anticipation of next month's F2F meeting, we will be discussing the
Validation-sc meeting agenda for the F2F on this Thursday's call (yes, a
meeting to plan another meeting). We will first decide on the discussion
topics and then gauge how much time we will need at the F2F.

Some recent topics that we may wish to discuss:

- Certificate profiles open items

- Delegation of 3.2.2.4 to the CA

- Others?

If you have any topics that you would like the group to consider, please
raise them on Thursday's call or reply to this email if you're unable to
attend.

Scheduled minute-taker: Trev

Thanks,

Corey