[cabf_validation] 2021-12-02 Meeting Minutes

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Wed Dec 15 05:40:12 UTC 2021

On 14/12/2021 8:04 μ.μ., Aneta Wojtczak-Iwanicka via Validation wrote:
> Dimitris: The problem is that the tools that are out there whenever
> you need to schedule something, and that was exactly the reason why I
> switched from a specific number of days in Network security
> requirements to months was preciously to avoid that. For example, you
> calculate that you need to execute a script once a month at the first
> day of every month, sometimes it will be 31 days sometimes 30 and that
> is ok, but if you want to be precise to the days it creates
> difficulties in many different systems. It is not easy to fix that.

I don't believe I could single-handedly change the Network Security
Requirements so it might be more accurate to state:

"and that was exactly the reason why*the SCWG* switched from a specific
number of days in Network security requirements to months was preciously
to avoid that" for the final minutes :-)

Cheers,
Dimitris.