[cabf_validation] Government Entities and section 11.1.3

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Fri Sep 25 16:23:52 MST 2020

Yes.

While disclosure is always good, as you note, the specification sections
with respect to Government Entity Subjects don't make use of the defined
terms Registration Agency or Incorporating Agency, and thus wouldn't be
part of disclosure of Registration Agency or Incorporating Agency.

This reply is in the context of Government Entities; as noted, Business
Entities and Private Organizations do make use of the term, and thus
Verified Professional Letters are still in scope, with respect to the CA
disclosing those sources used by the Verified Professional Letter.