[cabf_validation] Intro of New Microsoft Representative to the Validation Subcommittee

Mike Reilly (GRC) Mike.Reilly at microsoft.com
Thu Mar 12 08:18:06 MST 2020

Hi all.  I want to introduce Aneta who will be taking over primary representation for Microsoft on the Validation Subcommittee.   She joined the call this morning and many of you may have met her in person in recent CA/Browser Forum f2f meetings.  She is extremely knowledgable on PKI and running a CA and will be a positive addition to this subcommittee.

I will continue to be involved in the SCWG and CSWG.  I will also stay connected to the work of this subcommittee but will defer to Aneta as our primary representative.

Thanks, Mike

Mike Reilly | Principal PM Lead

CDG (COSINE, Devices, Gaming) | Information Security

Crypto Governance & Compliance

One Microsoft Way | Redmond, WA 98052

O: (425) 703-8293