[cabf_validation] Validation WG meeting minutes 2019-10-10

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Sun Oct 13 09:50:37 MST 2019

Ryan, in your response below to Stephan Wolf of GLEIF, you said “many people have engaged, publicly and privately, with GLEIF to express and explain these concerns” that including LEIs in server certificates could cause security issues for Chrome and its users.

I certainly am aware of your statements on this point – but I do not recall ever seeing similar statements of concern from anyone else.

It would be useful to Forum members if you could point us to statements of concern over including LEIs in certificates from other people so we can evaluate them.

Thanks.