[cabf_validation] Please Share your Validation Sources

Wayne Thayer wthayer at mozilla.com
Thu Dec 12 08:47:45 MST 2019

As we discussed on the last Validation Subcommittee call [1], I have
created a spreadsheet that CAs can use to share their approved information
sources, with the goal of creating an allow-list of sources that are
permitted to be used for certificate validation.

You can find a link to the spreadsheet on the wiki at
https://wiki.cabforum.org/validation (let me know if you need wiki
credentials). Rather than trying to normalize the data (yet), I propose
that CAs each create their own tab in the spreadsheet. I've added the
information provided by DigiCert [2].

Thanks,

Wayne

[1] https://cabforum.org/pipermail/validation/2019-December/001383.html