[cabf_validation] OrganisationIdentifier mandated by ETSI TSt119 495

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Tue Nov 27 13:06:16 MST 2018

On Wed, Nov 21, 2018 at 5:06 PM Tim Hollebeek <tim.hollebeek at digicert.com>
wrote:

> No, that would be a misinterpretation.  I was commenting in the context of
> how we should add new fields like LEI or OrganisationIdentifier.
>

> I agree with Doug (and you?) that the current BR situation is a mess and
> that there are lots of things that should probably be clarified.  We can
> discuss it on the next Validation call.
>

> This thread has too many issues in it.

It's unclear if your intent was to shut down discussion, or whether you
were merely making an aside. Regardless of either, could you perhaps
summarize what you view the issues as, as you see them? Like Wayne, I have
trouble understanding your reply and goals, and I think it'd be extremely
helpful for the discussion to provide such a summary, as you see it.