[cabf_validation] Simpler language for 3.2.2.4.6

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Sun May 13 18:37:14 MST 2018

Could you give a sense of what was found confusing, so as to help spark
possible ideas?

Simplification isn't necessarily a good goal - simplification hides
necessary complexity - but making it more understandable is reasonable.

This requirement seems very similar to other forms of technical
requirements in the BRs, so was there anything particular that stood out?