[cabf_validation] Agenda for March 1st prep call for Validation Summit

Tim Hollebeek tim.hollebeek at digicert.com
Thu Mar 1 06:27:06 MST 2018

First of all, I'm all for doing as much prep work ahead of time as possible.
Everyone please feel free to go nuts on this mailing list.  I only have 30
minutes at the end for pros/cons/strengths/weaknesses b/c I was hoping by
that point we'd already discussed every method's strengths and weaknesses,
and will just be summarizing/comparing.  It's entirely possible that's not
enough time, and if it isn't, we'll extend that discussion as it's one of
the most important things that can come out of the summit.

Several other people wanted to start with what we are validating.  If that
turns out to be less productive in the abstract, and we need to move on to
concrete discussions more quickly than the schedule anticipates, I'm fine
with that.

If we do get to IP addresses, yeah, we should summarize the analysis and
concerns that have been done on VWG calls up front.  It's a complex topic.

Sorry I've been slower than usual to respond, I'm in the middle of an epic
standards road trip.

-Tim