[cabf_validation] [EXTERNAL] FW: [cabfpub] Draft Agenda for F2F Taipei Oct. 3-5 for review

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Thu Sep 28 12:51:24 MST 2017

Doug - you are talking about a pending list of Ballot 190 follow-on issues?  Something that also would serve as an Agenda for VWG meetings?  (I'm less clear how it would be used for posting comments.)

Sounds good to me.

I'm still hoping the VWG will list the 10 validation methods and then under each list the most common use cases / processes that are employed for each validation method as a "template" for discussion of changes (like reuse of Random Value, etc.) - I think that will be very efficient, and help avoid inadvertent mistakes.