[cabf_validation] Today's Meetings

Ben Wilson ben.wilson at digicert.com
Thu Nov 2 14:47:18 MST 2017

Cross-posting to Validation WG and NetSec WG.  Sorry about the confusion
over today's meetings.  I think that when I used WebEx, it schedule the
calls based on local time.  That resulted in different meeting start times
due to local time changes, which will happen in the U.S. this weekend.
We're going to need to coordinate time slots between the Validation Working
Group and the Network Security Working Group on Thursdays going forward.

How should we do it?

Thanks for your patience,

Ben

(I'll cancel the recurring Thursday meetings and send out new WebEx events
when we decide about the time for our next meetings.)