[cabf_validation] F2F Topics

Jeremy Rowley jeremy.rowley at digicert.com
Fri Mar 17 10:09:20 MST 2017

Hi all,

I'm gathering the topics for the validation WG face to face coming up.
Here's what I have:

1.	Ballot 190 - Waiting for one more endorser
2.	Ballot 191 - Waiting for endorsers
3.	Ballot 192 - Waiting for feedback from Doug
4.	Use of RAs in validation

a.	Translators
b.	Document providers
c.	Document verifiers
d.	Issuance approvers

5.	IP Address validation document revision
6.	HTTP validation discussion
7.	Contents of subordinate certificates (CN field ballot creation)
8.	ANS.1 ballot creation
9.	Permitting other addresses (such as PO boxes) in certificates
10.	Getting rid of address of existence from the BRs.
11.	What should we do about old OV certs?
12.	Ballot to add the remaining methods into the BRs (revisions to 169)

Let me know if there's anything you'd like to add. Thanks!

Jeremy