[cabf_validation] IP address ballot

Tim Hollebeek THollebeek at trustwave.com
Thu Mar 9 10:28:17 MST 2017

Sorry I couldn't make the call; I had a conflicting meeting I couldn't skip.

Has the WG discussed my problems with 3.2.2.5.4 (and potentially 3.2.2.5.5) ?  Because of the differences between how DNS works for IPs versus names, I'm now somewhat reluctant we should allow them, but would like to hear other's opinions.

-Tim