[cabf_validation] Ballot 190 Section 2

Jeremy Rowley jeremy.rowley at digicert.com
Mon Apr 24 12:18:08 MST 2017

Sorry - I was mistaken.  The ballot language does specify that the reuse is
limited to 825 days.

“This provisions of Ballot Section 1 will apply only to the validation of
domain names occurring after this Ballot 190’s effective date.  Validation
of domain names that occurs before this Ballot’s effective date and the
resulting validation data may continue to be used for the periods specified
in BR 4.2.1 and EVGL 11.14.3 so long as the validations were conducted in
compliance with the BR Section 3.2.2.4 validation methods in effect at the
time of each validation.”

This means we just need to add this language to the BRs and reference it in
the EV Guidelines.