[cabf_validation] Domain Validation Update

Doug Beattie doug.beattie at globalsign.com
Thu Mar 24 10:28:28 MST 2016

Or: Verification by TLS using a Random Number

When it gets down to details, I think you’re going to need to add via Authorized Port in your detailed description for the same reasons we needed to add that to the Test Certificate option.  If you don’t, then someone without admin permissions could configure the server on an “open” port and get a cert.

Doug