[cabf_validation] Ballot 169 changes

Peter Bowen pzb at amzn.com
Thu Jun 30 09:03:23 MST 2016

I fixed on sentence that had a cut and paste error and merged in ballots passed between  The resulting changes are online at:

https://github.com/cabforum/documents/pull/25/files?short_path=7f6d14a#diff-7f6d14a20e7f3beb696b45e1bf8196f2

I’m going to generate a PDF with the changes and send it around.

For those viewing online using the above link, here are a few tips:

-          A vertical red line on the left means the paragraph has been removed in the revision

-          A vertical green line on the left means the paragraph has been added in the revision

-          When there are changes within a paragraph, removed text is in red and has a strikethrough and new text has green background

-          You can click the gray accordion icon in the middle of the page to show more of the document.  This allows seeing the unchanged text surrounding the changes.

Thanks,
Peter