[cabf_validation] Ballot 169 changes

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrust.com
Wed Jul 13 18:17:59 MST 2016

Peter and Doug -- when I went to the links below, I saw whole BR 3.2.2.4 sections, some with red vertical lines on the left, some with green vertical lines on the left -- but I didn't see any typical "mark-up" or track changes information within the text (lined out for deleted text, underlined and/or bold for added text).  Is it possible to get that view in GitHub?

It may be that we made so many changes to BR 3.2.2.4 that a typical track changes mark-up is not useful, but I’m curious about what GitHub can do in the future for less extensive changes to existing text.

Is there some button I should click to see that?