[cabf_validation] [cabfPAG] Function of the PAG

kirk_hall at trendmicro.com kirk_hall at trendmicro.com
Tue Jul 28 18:55:26 MST 2015

Actually, the list-serv is a great place to clarify any confusion, as all members are included.  What inaccurate conclusions did I draw?

Again, I’m extremely surprised that Ben’s new draft has not been distributed yet to the Validation Working Group, but was sent to the PAG instead.  Ben, can you clarify?