[Servercert-wg] MPIC implementation & protocol / API standardization

Q Misell q at as207960.net
Tue Sep 3 08:28:26 UTC 2024

Hi Roman,

Whilst not representing a CA myself I do a lot of work on WebPKI at the
Max-Planck Institute for Informatics and I'm happy to offer my time to
review proposals and provide an outside perspective.

Thanks,
Q Misell
------------------------------

Any statements contained in this email are personal to the author and are
not necessarily the statements of the company unless specifically stated.
AS207960 Cyfyngedig, having a registered office at 13 Pen-y-lan Terrace,
Caerdydd, Cymru, CF23 9EU, trading as Glauca Digital, is a company
registered in Wales under № 12417574
<https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12417574>,
LEI 875500FXNCJPAPF3PD10. ICO register №: ZA782876
<https://ico.org.uk/ESDWebPages/Entry/ZA782876>. UK VAT №: GB378323867. EU
VAT №: EU372013983. Turkish VAT №: 0861333524. South Korean VAT №:
522-80-03080. AS207960 Ewrop OÜ, having a registered office at Lääne-Viru
maakond, Tapa vald, Porkuni küla, Lossi tn 1, 46001, trading as Glauca
Digital, is a company registered in Estonia under № 16755226. Estonian VAT
№: EE102625532. Glauca Digital and the Glauca logo are registered
trademarks in the UK, under № UK00003718474 and № UK00003718468,
respectively.