[Servercert-wg] [DRAFT] SC26 - Pandoc-Friendly Markdown Formatting Changes

Jos Purvis (jopurvis) jopurvis at cisco.com
Thu Jan 30 12:45:34 MST 2020

Whewf. Rather than continue to wrestle with the changes in my fork, I decided on a simpler change. I created the sc26-pandoc-friendly branch on the CA/B Forum repo, and then staged my changes there. That means you can now see exactly what’s changing with this compare:

            https://github.com/cabforum/documents/compare/SC26-pandoc-friendly

I’m sure there will still be a few bugs in there, but at least it’s up to date and easier to piece through what’s going on. I’ll leave the other PR open for now, but I’ll be amending this ballot with the compare instead so it’s clearer what’s going to change.

Thanks to Dimitris for the suggestion!

--
Jos Purvis (jopurvis at cisco.com)
.:|:.:|:. cisco systems  | Cryptographic Services