[Servercert-wg] Renumbering of the NetSec Requirements

David Kluge kluge at google.com
Mon Jan 27 13:16:34 MST 2020

Hi Ryan,
during our calls in early 2019 we identified areas in which the NSRs can be
improved but some of the improvements seemed difficult to make given how
the NSR document is currently structured. The document Ben has shared was
drafted to address this. You can find more background in the minutes of the
11/29/18 and the 1/24/19 call.

I hope this helps.

--

David Kluge | Technical Program Manager | kluge at google.com |  +41 44 668 03