[Servercert-wg] Server Certificate Working Group Draft agenda for F2F 49

Robin Alden robin.alden at sectigo.com
Thu Jan 23 08:58:12 MST 2020

Hi Dimitris,

                Would it be possible to add a discussion on “Jurisdiction of Incorporation in Private Organizations in Germany – do those definitions in the EV Guidelines match practice and expectations?”

I think 30 minutes would be the absolute most we should spend on it at the F2F, with followup on emails afterwards.

I would be happy to lead the discussion.

Regards
Robin Alden

Sectigo Limited