[Servercert-wg] Registration Numbers

Jeremy Rowley jeremy.rowley at digicert.com
Tue Sep 17 15:11:10 MST 2019

That's probably the simplest solution, but then you have this weird language about Registration Agency in 9.2.5. It'd leave an ambiguity as to how you'd ever have a Registration Agency if Registration Number's can only come from Incorporating Agencies. I'd propose removing both "or similar" and "Registration Agency" from Section 9.2.5 or Private Organizations. Then the Registration Number for Private organizations is always related to the incorporation/formation information.