[Servercert-wg] LEI Ballot - looking for second endorser

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Tue Aug 20 11:12:37 MST 2019

Tim,

Are you open to feedback within GitHub, including potential corrections? If
so, you can open a draft pull request (e.g. as done with
https://github.com/cabforum/documents/pull/138 ) which can allow such
comments and collaboration, as discussed at the Greece F2F.

I don't see any changes from the issues discussed on the call. I know
you've expressed an opinion that changes will not be made unless someone
gives you alternative text, but I'm curious if it was intentional in this
case to not incorporate that feedback before seeking a co-endorser?

As the ballot currently stands, this would be a No vote from us, and so I'd
like to try to help you understand the concerns we've raised previously, so
they can be integrated before proceeding to ballot, if possible.