[cabfpub] [Ext] Re: List of which CAs use which methods from Section 3.2.2.4?

Tim Hollebeek tim.hollebeek at digicert.com
Fri Jul 13 12:07:32 UTC 2018

Also, in response to "any good estimates", just so relying parties have more
public information on this important issue, I can mention that Method 1 is
(in our case, was) absurdly common; far more common than most people think.

The rest is pretty evenly scattered across the methods you would expect
(DNS, email, phone).

-Tim