[cabfpub] **List of CABF Members, Associate Members, and Interested Parties who have declared their "participation" in the Server Certificate Working Group - please check for your name**

Rob Stradling Rob at ComodoCA.com
Wed Jul 4 03:36:41 MST 2018

I've added Comodo CA to the Wiki page, and I'm 99% sure that that action
alone counts as a declaration of participation.  But to avoid any
possible doubt...

Comodo CA declares its participation in the Server Certificate Working
Group.

--
Rob Stradling
Senior Research & Development Scientist

This message and any files associated with it may contain legally
privileged, confidential, or proprietary information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are not permitted to use, copy, or forward it,
in whole or in part without the express consent of the sender. Please
notify the sender by reply email, disregard the foregoing messages, and
delete it immediately.