[cabfpub] Draft Agenda for CA/Browser Teleconference of Jan. 25, 2018 at 11 am Eastern

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Fri Jan 26 08:24:22 MST 2018

Hi Ryan,

On 23/01/18 02:03, Ryan Sleevi via Public wrote:
> As a possible item, or a consideration in advance, could you make sure
> the document status
> on https://cabforum.org/baseline-requirements-documents/ is up to date?
> Your current status appears up to date, but our webpage seems a bit behind.
>
> Similarly, https://cabforum.org/bylaws/ is not updated with the result
> of Ballot 216 - I believe we should have a Version 1.8 of the Bylaws,
> based on that?

I've just been through and updated the dates, version numbers and ballot
texts on:
https://www.cabforum.org/wiki/Ballots
back to the start of 2016 (for dates and numbers) or 2017 (for texts).

As far as I can see, all completed ballots are published except two -
216, as you note, which completed on 21st Dec, and 217. 217 may not have
been done due to a misunderstanding/typo - the original review notice
gave the end of the review period as 20th Jan, but Kirk's summary below
the agenda gives 29th of Jan, so he may have thought it wasn't time yet.

Do you know of any other passed ballots for which a corresponding
version of the BRs, EV, NetSec or Bylaws has not been published?

I agree it would be good to add the results of 216 to the Bylaws ASAP;
we have started using the new process, and it's not ideal if the process
is not actually in our formal published process document :-)

Gerv