[cabfpub] Results on Ballot 214 - CAA Discovery CNAME Errata

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Thu Sep 28 04:56:45 UTC 2017

Hi Kirk,

Could you provide the links to the votes you counted as "Yes"?

It appears you may have miscounted, as I cannot find a "Yes" vote from
GlobalSign (most recent No vote -
https://cabforum.org/pipermail/public/2017-September/012128.html ) or
Trustwave ( https://cabforum.org/pipermail/public/2017-September/012119.html
). I also couldn't find one for Symantec (
https://cabforum.org/pipermail/public/2017-September/012126.html ). I know
some members - such as Entrust - changed their votes, but it doesn't appear
all did.

It would be helpful if you'd also list out member-breakdowns, as you did in
the past (e.g. https://cabforum.org/pipermail/public/2017-March/009988.html
)