[cabfpub] CAA working group description

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Thu Oct 5 17:51:55 UTC 2017

I agree with both Phillip and Jacob here. I think LAMPS is a great venue
for working out the technical issues of discussion - and identifying where
policy flexibility is needed or the challenges - and then bringing that as
maybe one or two more ballots into the Forum. I think the technical
clarifications and edge cases that we've seen discussed are totally within
the realm of IETF's goals of interoperability, so we should try to use that
as much as possible :)

The extent of Forum ballots seems like it may be adopting one or two more
technical erratum (if interoperability issues arise and raised in IETF),
and then potentially exploring adopting the newer version being proposed in
LAMPS once completed.