[cabfpub] CT Policy moving to a new repository

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Wed Nov 1 18:04:27 UTC 2017

That's probably better asked on the Chromium ct-policy list -
ct-policy at chromium.org

The current Chrome implementation is based on rounded down month
calculation, not days. In this case, if 825 days exceeds 27 months, then at
present, it would require 4 SCTs, not 3.

On Wed, Nov 1, 2017 at 7:19 AM, Doug Beattie via Public <public at cabforum.org