[cabfpub] Audit Period ballot draft

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Tue Mar 28 13:58:29 UTC 2017

On 28/03/17 15:35, Ryan Sleevi wrote:
> I think "Audit periods are required to be continuous in coverage from
> audit to audit, and of maximum length 1 year." ends up getting into
> normatively specifying, rather than simply defining, and thus may be
> appropriate to remove from the definition, and let Section 8.1 define
> what an _acceptable_ audit period is
>
> Does that work for you?

Well, it's repeating stuff normatively defined elsewhere. I guess I
wanted to include it because it helps make it clear what we are talking
about.

Could we go with something like:

"Audit periods are required to be continuous in coverage from audit to
audit (as specified in section X.X), and of maximum length 1 year (as
specified in section Y.Y)."

?

Gerv