[cabfpub] Revised Draft Agenda for F2F Meeting

Jos Purvis (jopurvis) jopurvis at cisco.com
Fri Mar 10 21:05:39 UTC 2017

Hi Gerv! That’s a great request. I’m not sure what the hospitality people have planned for the breakfast spread, but if the conference I attended this week (that they catered) was any measure, it will indeed be a “fruit and muffins” type spread. I’ll double-check that to make sure, but let’s assume for now that that’s the case.

It’s worth noting that the conference center we’ll be in is attached to the Cisco cafeteria (literally down the hall from it), which opens at 0730, does offer a full breakfast (eggs, oatmeal, etc.), and is available to everyone. It’s not free, but it’s liable to be cheaper than a hotel restaurant. :)

	Thanks,

	Jos

--
Jos Purvis (jopurvis at cisco.com)
.:|:.:|:. cisco systems | Cryptographic Services

On 2017-Mar-10, 05:56, "Public on behalf of Gervase Markham via Public" <public-bounces at cabforum.org on behalf of public at cabforum.org> wrote:

    On 10/03/17 02:26, Kirk Hall via Public wrote:
    > Here is a revised draft Agenda which I believe includes all the requests
    > I have received.  If I have forgotten something, please let me know.

    Could I make a small practical request of our friends at Cisco? :-) The
    agenda currently says "breakfast provided"; however, at some previous
    Face-to-Face meetings, members have arrived to find some fruit and a few
    muffins, and not nearly enough for breakfast for 40 people.

    If you are going to provide breakfast such that hotel breakfast can
    safely be skipped, that's wonderful - please say so and we will enjoy
    your hospitality. If you are just providing the "fruit and muffins"
    version, can we call it something other than breakfast, to avoid
    misleading the unwary who may then flag mid-morning due to lack of
    energy? :-)

    Thanks,

    Gerv