[cabfpub] 360 team hacks Chrome

Richard Wang richard at wosign.com
Mon Mar 6 14:15:41 UTC 2017

Sorry, I posted an old news that I just saw it.
Please ignore it.

Best Regards,

Richard

On 6 Mar 2017, at 21:56, Richard Barnes <rbarnes at mozilla.com<mailto:rbarnes at mozilla.com>> wrote:

Richard: Is there any particular reason you're posting year-old security news here?

To add some context for those who might not be familiar with pwn2own, "Hacked in 11 minutes" is not a surprising result. Most browsers that are included in pwn2own get hacked (most targets in general).  The bounty is rich enough that vulnerability researchers put significant effort into preparation.  It's an important way that browser vendors find out about security exploits.

Pwn2own 2017 is in a couple of weeks:

http://zerodayinitiative.com/Pwn2Own2017Rules.html