[cabfpub] [EXTERNAL]Re: Ballot 190 - Recording BR Version Number

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Mon Jul 24 12:14:38 MST 2017

Ryan, you seem passionate about this - why?

Wayne suggested some sort of help for CAs to make sure they knew when each validation method was most recently updated could be useful, and I volunteered to make a table.  If CAs want to do this, we will -- it causes no harm to Google, and your strong objections are not really helpful or easy to comprehend.  I don't think there is anything further to discuss or debate.