[cabfpub] Ballot 190 - Recording BR Version Number

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Thu Jul 20 18:01:57 MST 2017

Kirk,

Given that the Forum already publishes its Ballots - and keeps track
of changes within the documents - and given CAs are already required
to annually review their CP/CPS (in addition to following the current
published version), do you believe Gerv's response is not a perfectly
reasonable and easy to accomplish approach?

It would be useful to understand, given all the existing tools and
practices, what's missing.