[cabfpub] Ballot 202 - Underscore and Wildcard Characters

Peter Bowen pzb at amzn.com
Thu Jul 20 06:50:57 MST 2017

> On Jul 20, 2017, at 1:23 AM, Gervase Markham via Public <public at cabforum.org> wrote:
>
> On 19/07/17 23:34, Ben Wilson via Public wrote:
>> DigiCert votes “Yes”
>
> Is the text of this motion still exactly as was posted on the 12th July,
> or have there been any updates to it during the discussion period?

There were changes to made during the discussion period.  https://cabforum.org/pipermail/public/2017-July/011651.html <https://cabforum.org/pipermail/public/2017-July/011651.html> is the final ballot.  The changes are styled Red in the HTML version of that email.  Parts B, C, D, E, and H had updates.  In my opinion, the changes were all linguistic style changes to help assure that everyone is clear on the intent of the defined terms; they did not change the underlying meaning of the terms.

Thanks,
Peter