[cabfpub] CABF Governance Reform Documents

Ben Wilson ben.wilson at digicert.com
Tue Jul 18 18:16:23 UTC 2017

All,

Attached are the most current versions of the Bylaws and IPR Policy with redlines marking the work done by the Governance Reform Committee.  Please review the proposed changes and provide any comments.  We'd also like to discuss these during our next CA/B Forum telephone call.  Thanks.

Sincerely yours,

Ben